We are based in Victoria Australia
0438 356 145 email@example.com
Freedom Housing makes it possible for persons with disabilities who require low care (early intervention) and up to 24/7 high care, to live in a house - or apartment - with their children, extended family, friends, housemates, or independently.
They are able to live in Freedom Key model property through every phase of their lives: as a child; as a young independent adult; as a parent; in old age, and for the end of life stage (palliative).
Freedom Housing is also ideal for aged care. A mix of care needs may be accommodated under the same roof in a privately owned - or leased - apartment or house. The model involves the conjoining of four dwellings by internal space through the Freedom Key (double click on concept plan: right column).
Each property is uniquely designed according to the owner families' preference for fabric, appearance, lifestyle, and inclusions. The homes are private residences: their privacy is strictly respected.
The NDIS has rendered the Freedom Housing model feasible, and affordable for the Australian household. If you have an NDIS care package it may be possible for you to be an owner-occupier or tenant in a Freedom Housing home.
Freedom Housing promotes human rights; is more efficient; is socially cohesive; is more economical; is more economically productive, and respects the dignity of all.
* Is endorsed by the Department of Health and Human Services (VIC)
* Is suitable for houses, high-rise apartments: in cities; small towns; remote communities, and for indigenous communities.
* Is currently the most human rights compliant care and housing model. See report:
Each Freedom Housing development comprises four private dwellings (houses or apartments). Four prospective buyers/tenants are brought together in their preferred location to begin the development process. Some buyers are property investors: their properties are available for lease.
Those listed on the Freedom Housing Registry are given an opportunity to buy or lease a Freedom Housing dwelling.
The registration fee is $500. Register before 31 December 2016 and pay only $250.
To discuss call 0438 356 145
Download the Freedom Housing Registry Word file:
Concept plan (not building plan) for Freedom Housing now being developed in Sale (Gippsland VIC) by George Gray Centre.
* Is the most livable model of care and housing: private; non-institutional, and non-custodial.
* Displaces demand for:
- respite homes
- group accommodation homes
- nursing homes
- supported accommodation
- independent living units
- retirement villages
- rehabilitation facilities
- hospice care
- hospital care
* Makes it possible for families to pool childcare resources and services if they should want that.
* May be adapted for drug rehabilitation, homelessness reintegration, and as a women's shelter.